Our Statement of Faith
* God is the holy and true living God; the creator, preserver, and ruler of the All.
* We believe in one true God eternally existing in three distinct persons (Father, Son
and Holy Ghost) each of Whom is fully and equally God; and is totally worthy of our
worship and service.
* We believe The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God. That man was
created in the image of God, and through temptation of Satan and by his choice, fell
from grace; and by grace through faith in Jesus Christ as the Redeemer, can be saved;
and restored back in fellowship with God.
* We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself and should, by
the power and the guidiance of the Holy Spirit, allow Christ to manifest His life through
him to God’s glory. By ever increasing obedience to the Word of God, each believer
should mature and become more like Jesus. In the power of the Spirit, each believer
should live a holy life; not fulfill the lusts of the flesh; exercise his spiritual gifts to build
up the body of Christ; witness for Christ; be personally involved in making disciples to
fulfill the great commission; perform good works and bear fruit to the glory of God.
* We believe Baptism is by immersion, and the Lord's Supper is in memory of Christ;
both ordinances to be administered by the church. The church is a congregation of
* We believe that the church is the body of Christ of which Jesus is the Head and whose
members are those who have truly received Christ by faith. The body of Christ are
united in Christ by the same Spirit, they should live in love, harmony and unity. The
purpose of the church is to make Christ known to lost men and to make disciples, and
* And finally God's people should strive to be led by God in ALL they do.